Sunday, March 20, 2011

Abby's Haircut


Today- after the new short haircut.  I pinned her bangs to the side with a bobby pin.  She loves her new haircut and apparently there was a whole new attitude that came with it.  She loves how it looks, and I love that it is short and will have less tangles because the girl's head is super tender. 

Last Monday- the before hairstyle; basically, nonexistant.  Just straight with bangs she wants to grow out.  We were ready for a change because she is playing t-ball now and I make her put it in a ponytail, which she hates.  But, if we just leave it loose, it ends up blowing in her face and she can't see to catch the ball.
Notice the shirt?  It is her favorite, covered with owls and not "floppy" on her.  She wears it over and over again as soon as I get it clean.

FYI it is REALLY hard to find pictures on the internet of cute little girl's haircuts that are short.  This time I actually took some pics with me of things we didn't want and a couple that were sort of what we wanted.  I have figured out showing them what I don't want helps a lot, so that even if it isn't exactly what we had in mind, we will still be happy with the result.

2 comments:

Angel Ruff said...

LOVE IT!!
Can I take Abby with me to get my haircut to show them what I want?????

becky @ becky ann designs said...

Sure, she has a pretty open schedule and only charges 1 ice cream cone for a consultation. Short hair just suits her. Honestly, I don't know why we ever let it grow out.