Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Amy's Creative Side is having an online Blogger's Quilt Festival May 21-28, 2010. There are already some awesome quilts listed and this is my little addition. I just finished this quilt earlier this month. It is definately my favorite quilt I have made so far.

I used the pattern by Possibilities - Petals & Paisley found at Quilters Treasures. I actually only used that pattern for the blocks and then just kind of sewed as I went for the borders and back because I was running short on fabric.



You can read more detail about the history of this quilt HERE and HERE.

8 comments:

Drucilla's Stitches said...

Oh...I love the colors in your quilt!! Gorgeous!

Quilter In Paradise said...

great quilt! thanks for sharing
Beth in Dallas

Barb said...

great quilt and what a great backing!
thanks for sharing it

Allison said...

I really like your color choices!

GLÒRIA said...

Very beautiful quilt!!!
Happy Festival!!!

Leslie said...

i really like the colors you used. great quilt

Shannon w/ Monkey Dog Quilts said...

I love that this quilt is not a traditional blue, white & red quilt. Uber-licious quilt! Sew On!

Eileen said...

very nice--colors, fabrics and layout. love the border and back. lovely! thanks for sharing and come visit if you get a chance