I usually don't bother to make New Years Resolutions, but thought I had some realistic things I would like to accomplish this year. I'm going back to school this spring, so I need to make sure I write these things down NOW so I can look back and check them off as I get them done.
1) Organize my craft and sewing supplies.
2) Organize my work stuff- no more cardboard boxes everywhere.
3) Finish at least 1 quilt.
4) Spend more time actually playing with the girls and let them sew more too.
5) Get more exercise. (the new Wii the girls got for Christmas should help)
6) Manage my time better. (an absolute must since I'm going back to school)
7) Cook from scratch more and do a better job of menu planning so we eat healthier.
8) Last but not least, find a church to go to. Especially for the girls to be in Sunday School. We have just been lazy about going and finding a church we like since we moved here 2 1/2 years ago. (Angel, we would love to visit yours sometime.)
That being said, I will post my BEFORE sewing and craft supplies pictures. I took pictures of everything as it looks right now. I promise no straightening up or messing up to make it look neater now or have a more impressive AFTER result.