Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Resolutions

I usually don't bother to make New Years Resolutions, but thought I had some realistic things I would like to accomplish this year. I'm going back to school this spring, so I need to make sure I write these things down NOW so I can look back and check them off as I get them done.

1) Organize my craft and sewing supplies.
2) Organize my work stuff- no more cardboard boxes everywhere.
3) Finish at least 1 quilt.
4) Spend more time actually playing with the girls and let them sew more too.
5) Get more exercise. (the new Wii the girls got for Christmas should help)
6) Manage my time better. (an absolute must since I'm going back to school)
7) Cook from scratch more and do a better job of menu planning so we eat healthier.
8) Last but not least, find a church to go to. Especially for the girls to be in Sunday School. We have just been lazy about going and finding a church we like since we moved here 2 1/2 years ago. (Angel, we would love to visit yours sometime.)

That being said, I will post my BEFORE sewing and craft supplies pictures. I took pictures of everything as it looks right now. I promise no straightening up or messing up to make it look neater now or have a more impressive AFTER result.

2 comments:

Angel Ruff said...

These are GREAT goals! I did not know you were going back to school, that is fantastic! Yes - please come visit our church anytime. The girls will love Sunday school and we also have a great group for us adults. I will talk to you about the Sunday night program too, Taylor has been going with Evelyn and the girls will LOVE it!

becky @ becky ann designs said...

Yep, I'm starting in the nursing program at Tri-County. It will be a long process but I am excited to get started. Thankfully a good many of my Clemson classes transfered so I have most of my general education stuff done already. I'm taking 7 hours this spring, but still working part time too, all while the girls are at school, so I will be super busy. Ok, goal for January is to visit your church for Sunday school at least once!